Your new sled

coldbear

John Dee, What sled will you be riding this year and what mods.have been done to it? I do like the Keweenaw wrap. That's thinking out of the box. cb.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the compliments on the Keweenaw Kamo!

I do not know the EXACT edition of the model of sled I will be on, but I know the make and model. Rather than spill the beans on what I know so far, I will just let us all be in the dark as to exactly what it will be. I can say that it will be a slight departure from previous rides. :)

Since I don't have it yet, no mods have been done, but since it is a "borrowed" sled, any modifications I do must be able to be undone with no lasting effects. I have a few of those types of mods in mind.

Stay tuned!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I was told it is on it's way. Should have it tonight or tomorrow!

I am getting pretty excited!

-John

D

Deleted member 10829

Just in time! Any idea why so late? Maybe it's all the mod's being done to it?!

It never gets old getting a new sled, even if it's every year you lucky devil! :)

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I think it was just late in coming from the factory.

Glad it is on it's way though! Just in time as you say.

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Would John ride a Polaris??

Sure, you have a ProRMK 800 sitting around for me somewhere? I plan to get LOTS of miles in this season and could give both the Cat and Poo a good workout!

By the way, the new Kitty is sitting in the shop. I'm not bragging here, cause she's just a loaner, but DANG it looks good! :)

Can't wait to share pics of her in Sunday's journal. Maybe even some action shots!

-John

D

Deleted member 10829

Look at the picture in the upper LH corner. That's John on his sled from years ago. He rode Polaris for quite a few years I believe.

catalac

I remember him riding the "polcat", that of course, is before he got famous, and gets loaners every year. Lol.