zr120 jet

euphoric1

working on a ZR120 for someone and missing carburetor main jet, do I have to get jet through Cat or is it something I would be able to obtain form other dealer or performance shop? its just not there so not sure what jet looked like and in the days of pipes, and performance jets were readily available pretty much at most shops.

its a little round headed jet with the screwdriver slot in it, looks to be # 77.5 Gonna be hard to find that # from just anyone

WorkHardPlayHrd

Had to replace ours through Cat 3 years ago. Was only place that had it on hand at time. In fact got it shipped out from Country Cat in Minnesota.

euphoric1

Im a outdoor power equipment dealer but have worked on many sleds including my buddies machines, customer just purchased this from someone and I said I would look at it for him as he bought it for his grandson and who ever worked on it before probably tried his best but one of those that shouldn't own a screwdriver. I will just get it through Cat, its just not many dealers near by. Thanks everyone!