11 yrs ago today with XCR440

xcr440

Yes I do!! Remember how my SKS was running like shit because the intake behind the windshield was plugging up? I barely made it from Finland to the Trestle on a full tank of gas! (Yeah, that’s my SKS in the middle of that pic) Ran good after I realized what was going on, I had just bought that sled. Oh, and my leather suit! Figgen’ SOAKED at the end of the day! Moved to the Klim gear after that…

wiscrev

Yes I do!! Remember how my SKS was running like shit because the intake behind the windshield was plugging up? I barely made it from Finland to the Trestle on a full tank of gas! (Yeah, that’s my SKS in the middle of that pic) Ran good after I realized what was going on, I had just bought that sled. Oh, and my leather suit! Figgen’ SOAKED at the end of the day! Moved to the Klim gear after that…
Luv the Trestle

elf

We were joking about your leather suit recently. I think that thing weighed 30 lbs when we got to the Trestle. We burned a lot of gas that day but its one of the best days I've ever had up there.
Funny is that's the only time we've ever rode together. This winter we'll have to correct that. I'll be in Finland full time this winter so lets make something happen.

Last edited:

xcr440

We were joking about your leather suit recently. I think that thing weighed 30 lbs when we got to the Trestle. We burned a lot of gas that day but its one of the best days I've ever had up there.
Funny is that's the only time we've ever rode together. This winter we'll have to correct that. I'll be in Finland full time this winter so lets make something happen.
I tried to dry it out for day 2, but it just wasn’t happening… I’ll be sure to look you up!