Trail Cam 2 looks like it has been groomed

ragsled

Looks like the groomer has been down trail 3, MSA trail report page has the Keweenaw Snowmobile Trail System Report for the area saying groomers are out today. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the trail conditions?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot comment on the entire trail system, but most trails were still covered in snow before the storm hit and amounts run from 12-18" new from Toivola to Calumet (except the low elevations around Houghton/Hancock) and then 5-10" from Toivola to Twin Lakes and Calumet to Copper Harbor. Groomers are out from Toivola north.

-John

I'm hoping everything holds up until Tuesday. Three of us plan to come up for 2-3 days. I know it will get above freezing between now and then but it looks like the area will get some snow on Saturday and again Monday night into Tuesday. So hopefully whatever is lost due to melting will be replaced so I can take my last ride of the season.

kwikgren

075-e.jpg

Trail looked freshly groomed at Delaware this afternoon. The secondary trails were not groomed yet, and might not have a good enough base anymore. We only got 1-2" down by the lake at Lac La Belle, and Copper Harbor got about the same.