Recent content by euphoric1

  1. E

    Wide Open Wisconsin Show

    $50.00 for 3 minutes a little steep for me but it certainly was busy that's for sure. Picked up some new boots, Injector oil and some C&A ski's, funny thing about the ski's was another vendor had a better deals on them than the C&A booth itself had. I agree with indy wasn't any real standout...
  2. E

    Wide Open Wisconsin Show

    Anyone headed to Wide Open Wisconsin Show this weekend? Wife and I will be there on Sunday, hoping to buy some C&A ski's and some new boots, and I guess you never know what else! Hoping to see larger manufacturer presence there and some new Cat clothing, would also be cool to see that new "White...
  3. E

    Happy Birthday Hoosier

    Happy Birthday Hoosier!
  4. E

    September 11th, 25 years ago

    Paul, Agreed 110% and I failed to acknowledge your last comment.... this country and the world needs our prayers.... "now more than ever" X100!
  5. E

    September 11th, 25 years ago

    Watched a documentary the other day and I apologize I do not remember the channel it was on but a film crew of 2 were filming a documentary of a rookie fire fighter and his journey from being the low guy on totem and only days into the filming 9/11 occurred, some extreme onsite filming...
  6. E

    Wide Open WI

    Really good show!! seems to keep growing as well, I swear the swap area almost doubled in size last year! lots going on there too, just wish there was a larger manufacturer presence there, they are there but maybe more expansive displays. Would have expected to see more especially with Cat...
  7. E

    Happy Birthday russholio

    Happy Birthday!!
  8. E

    Discussion Board

    I am also one of the "sick ones" LOL!!! Snowmobiling is BY FAR my favorite past time! my favorite hobby! my ultimate escape from and shut the world off while when I am riding. Was telling pclark the other day that I am beyond ready for some trail time!! So yeah...always on my mind, always...
  9. E

    Trail 1 Gogebic

    I apologize....i meant the west side :rolleyes: uuuuugh! its monday! lol! And yes.....IT IS FUN thinking ahead! Already booking!!!!! :cool:
  10. E

    Trail 1 Gogebic

    Has there been any inclination of trail 1 on east side of Gogebic being open this year?
  11. E

    Super El nino 2026-2027

    "If you are worried about gas prices in this sport, maybe it isn't for you" couldn't agree more!! same goes for gas prices over all, yes it sucks but IMO.... if a dollar more a gallon at the pump say on a 10 gallon fill up, which costs someone $10.00 more to either get to work, go get groceries...
  12. E

    back on

    Thanks for the heads up on that Kelly! initially sounded like only members access site only, for those of you who have also maybe only looked at site upon its original release.... the site has continued to evolve since then, if you haven't or maybe you did upon initial release, give it a...
  13. E

    Super El nino 2026-2027

    I think I paid around $5.49/gal for premium in Shingleton already last winter, not that I am complaining as you want to play you got to pay but it was almost $1.00 cheaper a gallon a little ways north of there
  14. E

    Super El nino 2026-2027

    When they can get the day to day forecasts right maybe then I will start to consider pitting any faith in long term ones LOL!
  15. E

    Vilas County changes trail openings

    makes perfect sense
Top