0% Financing: Solo Dock Tip In Docks

I've taken advantage of 0% interest financing offers several times when I've purchased new snowmobiles, and it was easy -- fill out a 1 page application and get approved instantly.

I thought this would be a nice option to offer to my new dock customers, so we are now offering financing for Solo Dock tip-in aluminum lakeshore docks. My customers can choose from 0% for 18 months, 5.99% for 37 months, or 7.99% for 61 months.

We'll be exhibiting at the following Lake Home & Cabin Shows, so if you make it to one of these shows, stop in and introduce yourself and your JohnDee.com ID.

Madison WI January 27-29, 2017
Minneapolis MN February 10-12, 2017
Chicago IL March 10-12, 2017

http://lakehomeandcabinshow.com/

John Gehring
Solo Dock
www.SoloDock.com

ezra

how many feet wil that tube of solid alloy make? what is the weight of one of those sold pipes of alloy?

sweeperguy

What kind of pressure (pounds per square inch) is needed to push that billet through the die?

Last edited:
What kind of pressure (pounds per square inch) is needed to push that billet through the die?

Our extrusions are made at Crown Extrusions in Chaska, Minn., so I am not an expert on the extrusion process. But our extrusions are made on a 2,400 ton press, and from a quick search online the pressure is about 4,000 psi.

Last edited:
how many feet wil that tube of solid alloy make? what is the weight of one of those sold pipes of alloy?

An 8" aluminum billet weighs 59 lbs. per foot.

A 1/8" wall pipe with an outside diameter of 1 7/8" weighs .450 lbs. per foot. So a 10' billet would produce 1,311 feet of aluminum tube (dock pipe).