02-13-21

BigSix

2” in northeast Green Bay. Very cold today (6 degrees for the high) and the snow is very dense. Doubtful they will open the trails in Brown County; just not enough snow yet. Hate to say it but Valentines Day is usually the beginning of the end of potential riding in this area due to the strong sun this time of the year.

eagle1

2” in northeast Green Bay. Very cold today (6 degrees for the high) and the snow is very dense. Doubtful they will open the trails in Brown County; just not enough snow yet. Hate to say it but Valentines Day is usually the beginning of the end of potential riding in this area due to the strong sun this time of the year.

Yah bummer Brown can't open up.....do they have that much less than Calumet?? I always liked to make nice local loop past WIR up around towards Greenleaf and back into Calumet.

BigSix

Yah bummer Brown can't open up.....do they have that much less than Calumet?? I always liked to make nice local loop past WIR up around towards Greenleaf and back into Calumet.

Western Brown trails are open but eastern Brown is not. We have missed most of the good snows here. I would say maybe 4-6" on the ground. We had grass showing in late January. I think Calumet county picked up a lot of snow in those late January - early February snowstorms that sliced northeast from there and missed Brown County. Parts of southern Brown may have more than 10" on the ground. This part of the state is definitely in a snow drought.