03 f-7

G

G

There were a number of recalls on the first Fs. Make sure they have all been done.

98machz

great sled,,, like stated,, some recalls... the foward steering stem had a recall,,, the way they fixed it was a rod that went through the stem and has these claws on top and bottom to hold the assembly together.... fuel tank was recalled... couple others i think but cant think of them...

couple things to check.... the factory pipes split at the seam,,, seen tons of them do it...make sure its not cracked,,if it is take that into account obviously...

ive seen bulkhead failure on the right side of the sled... if you look on the right side front of the engine,,(infront of pullstart) there is a engine torque stop that is bolted through the foward bulkhead and rests againt the engine to stop torque twist...

check the area all around where it is bolted through that bulkhead real well... they break up all around that bolt hole... seen two this way and it wasnt cheap to get them fixed... i have a local guy weld some new aluminum in there with a brace agianst the back...

other than that these sleds are awsome... absolutely love the 03 f7....

alden

ezra

used 03 are you a racer? all my drag buddys try to run the 03 other things to look for a o3 may olny have 1000 mi on it but thay could be 1000 mi 660 ft at a time.with diff jugs' pipes' controlers' diff Nos injected air box 'lower end could be close to shot and the rest looks new. because it was pulled the day it was new and put back on for the sale.yeah I have seen it more than I care to think about.most guys wont bother puliing solid motor mounts but not all run them but somting to check.I have a buds in my gar now looks brand new has about 1300 Mi on it about 1000of them runing Nos with 900 jugs ect ect 660ft at a time on shaved ice. would I buy it with the stock parts bolted back on NO but it will look new .the olny safe bet is to buy a new sled I have 2 buds who bought new 03f7 last year some of the 04 have and 05 dont have DD sabers also dont have DD .I just got a new 05 f7ext with rev so no DD for $4500.and a bud got a 04f7carb new 4100.I dont like carb but still a nice sled and if you know your carbs you can make that sled rock.ther were 2 cdi boxs for the 03 I forget off the top witch is the fast box but if intrested I will look it up in my notes.the down side is the fast box was lean in the mid