'04 arctic cat 440 sno pro

ac600sp

I need to replace the drive shaft bearings, arctic cat wants $70 a piece. Does anybody know cross reference #'s to get aftermarket parts. Thanks!

markf419

Where did you get that price?

I'm looking at my local dealer's parts fiche for a '04 440 S/P and I see part# 1602-601 for the drive shaft bearing on both ends. AC list, $35.95 each, my dealer, $26.48.
Jack shaft bearings, clutch side list, $22.59, dealer, $16.04. Case side list, $40.59, dealer wants $29.91.
$12 or so for shipping.

Their online prices are a lot cheaper than in store. I order and pay online and drive to the store and pick up. They're a dealer for all four brands and their online prices are usually way less than list. Check em out.

Hope this helps.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche...cCat_OEM/ArcticcatSnow.asp?Type=13&A=671&B=12

Last edited:

lee

All Balls is the name of company that makes the kits just did a 440 for a guy around 40 was the cost 2 bearings retainer and O ring

mobleym3564

can anyone help with my arctic cat 440 snopro fan cooled? heres my problem.. it sometimes runs fine but most times it wont move and it bogs at 4500 rpms the carbs r cleaned the motor has good compression it has reverse n acts the same in reverse. the rear shock needs to be rebuilt but when i lift the rear end off the ground it will rev up all day and the track moves perfect. any ideas?

M4me

can anyone help with my arctic cat 440 snopro fan cooled? heres my problem.. it sometimes runs fine but most times it wont move and it bogs at 4500 rpms the carbs r cleaned the motor has good compression it has reverse n acts the same in reverse. the rear shock needs to be rebuilt but when i lift the rear end off the ground it will rev up all day and the track moves perfect. any ideas?

This is either clutch, belt or both. When your lifting the rear end up there is no resistance on the clutch and it will run ok. Start with changing out the belt and go from there.