06' Polaris Fusion Reviews

whitedust

Want to own because I live in MN, so hopefully we get another good season and I can ride around here. I plan on going to the UP, but hope to get more riding in MN as well. Have two young children, so riding every weekend all weekend will not fly. Want to be able to jump on the sled and ride when/if we get snow instead of just doing it 4-5 days a year renting. Just found a nice 06' Fusion 600 with 7000 miles on it. Man that is a lot, but it looks in good shape.

You bet that is a lot of miles for a 2s engine. If sold for the cheap then ok with low miles that you ride but will have zip value to anyone else when the time comes. Try & find a sled in good shape with low miles that is being dumped for the money or user just wants out for whatever reason. You are just coming in to prime sales season so find your creampuff & jump on it with cash.:)

Polarice

I bought an '07 IQ HO 600 from a fellow J'der for $3600 last year. It had over 5,000 miles on it but that means didly to me. Miles on a sled don't really matter. You have to maintain them either way or they're junk. I did have to replace the sliders though. The track could probably be changed too. Put around 1000 miles on it last year with no major issues.

You an find IQs in your price range. They will be in good shape but they may have more miles on them than you want. I'd still go with an IQ but like other Fusion owners have said; 600s are good.