1/19/23

indy_500

Over 3” now in Greenville Wi. Been at work in Appleton for an hour already, snowblowed 2-3” at 4am, might be pushing 4” at the rate it’s coming down. Hopefully the total doubles!

wiharley02

~3" halfway between Oshkosh and Neenah at 6:00AM and it was not snowing at that time. Snow depth tapered off on drive to Fond du Lac, maybe 2" there. On the drive was snowing moderately between Oshkosh and Fond du Lac. 6:45AM light mist in Fond du Lac.

pclark

At 10am today we have a solid 5" new snow in Manitowish Waters. It is still snowing and they say we could get a total of 6", the radar shows more coming east to west for awhile so hopefully a little more.

goofy600

Neighbor is telling me between 6-8” out by Cisco chain, haven’t been out in a few days but when I do it looks like I will have some cleaning to do. He also said wet heavy stuff so that should help.

bayfly

From my camera on Soo Lake just west of Phillips, Wis. (Price County), it looks like we got back the 4” or so we lost in the rain, and added another 1 or 2“. It was still snowing when I just checked the camera.

pclark

At 4:30pm it looks like we have between 8"-10" of heavy wet packing snow from the storm that started early this morning. This should really set up well after the groomers get out tonight. Long range has highs in the low to mid 20"s and lows in the teens or lower for the next 10 days. Should be some good riding in Vilas, Oneida, Price, Iron this weekend and next week. There is ice under this snow from last weeks warm up so be careful in the corners.

dfattack

At 4:30pm it looks like we have between 8"-10" of heavy wet packing snow from the storm that started early this morning. This should really set up well after the groomers get out tonight. Long range has highs in the low to mid 20"s and lows in the teens or lower for the next 10 days. Should be some good riding in Vilas, Oneida, Price, Iron this weekend and next week. There is ice under this snow from last weeks warm up so be careful in the corners.
I was thinking the same thing. It's nice to have the solid base but ice is ice and it's not going anywhere soon. Busier areas this could get interesting with people not paying attention.

blkhwkbob

From my camera on Soo Lake just west of Phillips, Wis. (Price County), it looks like we got back the 4” or so we lost in the rain, and added another 1 or 2“. It was still snowing when I just checked the camera.
Any good food around Phillips? Burger Bar was pretty disappointing.