1/2/24

pclark

Local weather out of Rhinelander notes frost depth of on 3” as of today, calling for colder weather next week and a few inches of snow, a larger storm may track south of us near Chicago area mid week next week. FYI

whitedust

Local weather out of Rhinelander notes frost depth of on 3” as of today, calling for colder weather next week and a few inches of snow, a larger storm may track south of us near Chicago area mid week next week. FYI
Yep that’s what I’m hearing down here too at this time but can always change. I’ll touch bases with you next week see if January is doable as planned.

attakman

I'm watching this closely too....one forecast model has this system going way south...if that happens we get nothing...the other model shows a track that is similar to a "panhandle hooker" which tracks the system from Oklahoma to Lake Michigan.....if it's that type of system we could get nailed up here in northern Wisconsin. (fingers crossed)....the problem is...the lakes and swamps are not ready....not enough ice yet...just not safe at this point...but hopefully we build it every night this week, and by Sunday, it looks good (would love to see that 8 to 10 inch mark before that storm hits)

Excited!!
We are ready down here to have a season.
currently the talk is 8 inches.
But won't know until it is done. every trail sponsor can't wait!!!

attakman

Not looking good here.....NWS says this system for Tuesday and Wednesday is pulling further south and east, and will most likely miss northern and North Central Wisconsin (it could always change it's it track...hopefully further west...but it's looking less and less likely

attakman

Only a little over 2 inches in Tomahawk from the mid week storm .....might see an inch tonight and 2 to 3 Friday into Saturday...at least cold weather is on the way to hopefully get our ice ready..(it's almost there)....we continue to sit in a holding pattern