1/27 Vilas County Ride

pclark

Left from Manitowish on Trail 2 over to Boulder (very nice) gassed up in BJ, love the new 4 stroke, great gas mileage, north on 15 up to 6, both nice, east on 5 a long stretch of road riding where it could use some packed down wet snow as it was a little gravely but nothing to complain about. Lunch at Bents Camp, East towards Lando, south on 13? to 6 and over to 8 and back on into Boulder, all very good trails. Back on 2 to MW and home around 4pm. Groomers doing nice job with very little new snow, hats off to the clubs! Having issues dropping pictures for some reason.

old abe

Left from Manitowish on Trail 2 over to Boulder (very nice) gassed up in BJ, love the new 4 stroke, great gas mileage, north on 15 up to 6, both nice, east on 5 a long stretch of road riding where it could use some packed down wet snow as it was a little gravely but nothing to complain about. Lunch at Bents Camp, East towards Lando, south on 13? to 6 and over to 8 and back on into Boulder, all very good trails. Back on 2 to MW and home around 4pm. Groomers doing nice job with very little new snow, hats off to the clubs! Having issues dropping pictures for some reason.
Sounds as you like that new ride, eh! Peace, and quiet, enjoyment!

dfattack

I was on those same trails 1/24. I agree with the clubs doing a good job with the low levels of snow. All the trails were good.

What 4 stroke did you buy?

pclark

Pic from yesterday.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_29c7.jpg

old abe

You'll have many, many "Happy Miles" on that 900. However, if you decide to sell, let me know if you could.

pclark

You'll have many, many "Happy Miles" on that 900. However, if you decide to sell, let me know if you could.
I will but this sled will be with me for a long time. Up here it's nice to have a sled that is reliable and ready to go when you need it. Like I said, its awesome and the mileage is twice what I used to get on my 2 stroke.

old abe

I will but this sled will be with me for a long time. Up here it's nice to have a sled that is reliable and ready to go when you need it. Like I said, its awesome and the mileage is twice what I used to get on my 2 stroke.
If I would have had the chance at it, I would have grabbed it in a heartbeat! I myaelf still like the S chassis, which yours is, much better than the Gen 4 chassis. You indeed got a very good deal as 900's are far and few to find!