1/8 - 1/9

jd

Administrator
Staff member
5" so far and still snowing. A couple more today, then should be done.

-John

Bullitt69

Another 7 inches north of Seney - 12 inches so far of light fluff - so 19 inches this week alone. Wish it would have come a week earlier though....

snoden

I know I'm kinda late on this but just got back last night after spending the week there (15 miles North of Seney). Starting on Monday thru Thursday morning there were many areas on the North shore that got close to 3' in that time frame. That includes the system snow on Monday. Riding on Monday and Wednesday were as tough as it gets, heavy snow fall with white out conditions. First sleds on the trail Wednesday morning after a fresh groom that night and we were breaking trail in over a foot of fresh LES and they doubled that total that day.

Bullitt69

I know I'm kinda late on this but just got back last night after spending the week there (15 miles North of Seney). Starting on Monday thru Thursday morning there were many areas on the North shore that got close to 3' in that time frame. That includes the system snow on Monday. Riding on Monday and Wednesday were as tough as it gets, heavy snow fall with white out conditions. First sleds on the trail Wednesday morning after a fresh groom that night and we were breaking trail in over a foot of fresh LES and they doubled that total that day.

Snoden700V, the conditions up that way should be really good by now - nice hearing from an Eastern U.P. enthusiast as well. It really makes a difference going from Seney to about 5 miles north and beyond doesn't it? Going into this weekend looks promising as well, but cold (I'll TAKE IT). Hoping we can get up there this Friday.