10,000 miles off trail

6mile

This is how you celebrate a milestone like this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 307
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 366

snowfish

Congrats! Another one for the 10,000 mile club! How was this accomplished? Some details would be great.

My 1997 Powder Extreme ZRT600 had a top end, and seals, at 6400 miles for preventative maintenance. Plus the usual idler bearings, 3 belts, and 3 sets of hyfax. Original track.

10000milesE_zps85b97c57.jpg

March2013016_zpse2033b08.jpg

008PowderTrack_zps877ae5da.jpg

Reasonable riding, and a little maintenance, goes a long way.

Last edited:

freezinbevr

That was Dave Sleeman's sled from Wildlife Refuge Cabins last Friday. A 2009 163 carbed 800 Skidoo without a darn thing done to the motor since he bought it!! Polaris is envious?! With that said, my 600 etec from 2011 couldn't stay running for more than ten miles without shutting down in limp mode without any codes for the dealer to figure out.

Oh well, An amazing day nonetheless!! I think I have been with him for about 2,000 of those miles over the past 5 years, 60-80 miles at a time! Good times and Amazing memories/laughs over the years. I just choose to focus on the AMAZING PEOPLE and FUN TIMES had on snowmobile trips over the past 2 decades to the UP. Friends riding together and laughing til ur belly and face hurts is what it's ALL ABOUT.

Congrats Dave! In the second pic from 6mile it looks like Lori is giving Dave a "Happy Ending", NO?

Great way to wrap up the season!?!?

Brad

pinestump

Brad thanks for sled info also...You guys sound a lot like us about 30 to 60 miles a day and a lot of rides a year...I never know miles but a ridding buddy lets me know at the end of the day in our WC Ridding Club.