12/31/13 no graphic today?

hemi_newman

John,
I see the text is updated for today but not the graphic? So sorry if your still working on it. Have a happy new year!

slimcake

I was wondering the same thing. Right on the line of enough snow to ride at home or head up north if we don't get 6 inches....

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry.

I uploaded them to the wrong spot and then went out to clear snow for 90 minutes.

All is good now!

-John

D

Deleted member 10829

Could the ATV handle the snow John or did it take the blower? :)

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Could the ATV handle the snow John or did it take the blower? :)

It was really too much for the ATV, but I still fought it out with the ATV to do the main areas, then did the rest with the blower. Already getting up to the top of my cutter bars on the blower in some spots along the driveway and that is on the level, as I blow it into the woods. If this keeps up, I really do not know where I am going to put it in a few weeks. Should have bought that tractor!!!

Went to Calumet this morning to pick up some stuff from the lumber yard before they close early and the snow scenes were just unreal. Plow banks up past the top of my truck roof on every street. I will have to grab the camera and head back out for Sunday's journal. Pretty epic winter we are having so far. Around 110" more than last year at this time.

-John

gator800r

John this may be the perfect year to convince Norma into getting that tractor sooner then later!! I hope its not true but it may be a long time before we start the season like this again! Happy new years!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
John this may be the perfect year to convince Norma into getting that tractor sooner then later!! I hope its not true but it may be a long time before we start the season like this again! Happy new years!!

No convincing was needed back in November, she was on board. I just decided to wait a year and get some bills paid off before I took on any more new ones. Besides, if I got one now, it would stop snowing for the rest of the season and it would be all my fault!

Next year the tractor and no snow! ;)

-John

L

lenny

I went to Calumet today and it was deep deep. Drove around town and really enjoyed checkin everything out,,man it was deep!