12/5

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're just on the southern edge of the snows in the Appleton-Oshkosh area. An inch or two on the ground, started out as freezing drizzle and now the roads are a mess.

bearrassler

I would guess at least 6 inches in Grand Forks and still snowing, there is more on the ground than at any time last season

Attachments

• 3FB44B1C-D23F-45EC-BFA8-BAF48B772B22.jpeg
    3FB44B1C-D23F-45EC-BFA8-BAF48B772B22.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 11

mrbb

well here they are at Tog today!, they been riding a week or more , , lucky suckers!

Attachments

• tog.jpg
    tog.jpg
    934.3 KB · Views: 38

pclark

I would say 4-6" in Manitowish Waters, hard to measure, its pretty windy and blowing a lot here today, nice to see though!

BigSix

Northeast Green Bay about 1/2 mile east of the bay there is 3". Very heavy and wet, the Ariens had a tough go of it. At least everything is white. Freezing drizzle falling for about an hour now.

mike1970

My son goes to school in Bemidji. He can't get his car out of the parking lot. News says 14" there. He said, "Dad, there's WAY over a foot". LOL

beavers33

My son goes to school in Bemidji. He can't get his car out of the parking lot. News says 14" there. He said, "Dad, there's WAY over a foot". LOL
Great School...Tell him to leave the car in the parking lot and walk the tunnels, dig it out once he has time Once the lake freezes he can drive the lake and park next to any building along the lake, forget about a parking pass...From an experienced BSU Beaver Alum.