13 Guys on Valentine's Day Weekend in the Yoop!

garyl62

Great time for 13 of us, even with a break down 75 miles from the cabin, and a rental into a tree :)

Here's just a few shots but here is the link to the video of all the stills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STt_L6Ss51c

DSC05715.jpg DSC05762.jpg DSC05711.jpg DSC05732.jpg DSC05815.jpg

Thanks to our wives or girlfriends for not complaining too much when we are gone, D's Base Camp for the great place to stay, ScottiKing for the karaoke at the Mosquito, all the places we ate between the Pit Stop in Greenland and Zik's in Copper Harbor, the gas stops from Pat's to the Bear Belly in Lac La Belle, and the groomer drivers all over the Keweenaw.

D

Deleted member 10829

Looks like a great time! Thanks to the ladies for not complaining too much. :)

garyl62

Looks like a great time! Thanks to the ladies for not complaining too much. :)

There's a lot of great shots in the video! It really tells a story.

Thanks guys. We did have a good time. Was a good mix of 20 somethings and 50 somethings. Just kept taking photos when we stopped or other times it seemed like a good idea. Was so cold for a while the camera quite working so there was a good 3 hours where nothing got shot. Would have been nice to get some "packing up" or "going home" photos but that all happened so fast I just didn't get the camera out.

mwirth

That's kinda funny, I remember you guys at Pats. I bought the orange and black switchback 800 in the video. That was a GREAT trip

garyl62

That's kinda funny, I remember you guys at Pats. I bought the orange and black switchback 800 in the video. That was a GREAT trip

Always a great trip when you buy a new sled! Especially from either Kip or Chad ;)

I think I remember you looking at that, or at least them getting it fired up for you to take on a test ride.