1st Time offtrail in the UP! --->January 23rd "09

sabercat

My first time "offtrail" This took maybe 30 seconds to accomplish!

We were trail riding, stopped for a break, I jumped on my son's F5 (cause it has a bigger paddle track!)and Waa laa! My boots never touched bottom!! Had to be 5 feet deep!! It was
happy.gif

104151.jpg

boo

SWEET! Yeah, off trail riding (LEGALLY) is a blast!
I always wonder if I would still go in these places if I were to see it in the summer to know whats under me.
(answer) YES!!!

sabercat

This picture was taken Friday,January 23rd. It was because of this trip that I knew I had to get off trail with the right equipment!! And all the pictures & video's on this web site helped fuel the fire!

Rusty---> I couldn't get my 08 M8 till this Thursday. I'm going up this weekend to break her in! And no tree's please!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
WOOOHOOO I got my backpack! I got my shovel! I can't wait!

strokeit

If you own a cat,For some weird reason you can't keep them away from tree's!! Have fun with the new sled...

boo

As a Cat owner I can testify to that! They just seem to close in around you once you're in them...
Nature's opsticle course.

dew69

<font color="0000ff"> Sabercat, Are ya hooked yet? Nothing beats
a good day in the powder!
Dew</font>

sabercat

I'm on the hook and heading for the net! Just picked up my 08M8 today! Tommorrow night I'm heading to Rockland! 8-12 inches of fresh snow will meet me there!
happy.gif

PS--> I'll take pictures!

ridesafe

How was that ride sabercat?? I can attest to the cat n the tree.. not sure why that is..
dang trees.. lol!!
Enjoy that new sled!