2 2012 Skidoo 800 eTec Back Country Sleds and a 1998 Trailer Package

Skidoome2

2 2012 800 eTec Skidoo Renegade Back County sleds and a 1998 Sled Bed Trailer with a Top Cap.

My Sled is an X package with 6990 miles. Recall top end done at 3000 miles. Comes with Skidoo tunnel bag and handlebar bag. Has a 1.75 Ripsaw track in great shape.

My wife’s sled has 4448 miles. Recall top end done at 3000 miles as well. Has a 1.25 Ripsaw track with minimum studs down the middle also in great shape. Comes with tunnel bag and handlebar bag.

Both sleds have full skid plates, custom windshields and SLP Carbon cans and will come with newly installed sliders and carbides. Both sleds come with extra belts. Each sled has an extra key and all four keys are programmed to work on either sled. I have all stock part too.

These sleds are one owner and 99% of miles are in the UP. Always stored in garage or enclosed trailer. They have some scratches here and there from normal use. No major damage.

Trailer shows it’s age on the outside but in good shape mechanically with some custom add ons such as full plastic covered flooring, inside lighting and ski guides. Can load and unload front or back. Spare tire and new tires last year. Has been a great trailer.

This is a package deal. No separating. If you want a solid package for you and your BFF ready to ride for next year at a low price below NADA value this is it.

11000.00 OBO. Not desperate to sell so no low ball offers or tire kickers please. This is a great price!

Having issues uploading pics so her is the Craiglist ad: https://iowacity.craigslist.org/snw/d/skidoo-800-etecs-sled-bed/6560979354.html

Call or text 3196518786

Thanks!