2/27-2/28 Pics... Team Old School

dhealy8

Lifelong friend and member of our clan Chad Smith (aka Bots) went up with me a few weeks ago and had a blast! He gave the 'ol ultra a work out for sure and we found some great untouched pow. He will definately be back up early and often next season, next time with a long track tho!

The team of many names this season finally decided on the best and most fitting one, TEAM OLD SCHOOL, just a bunch of old school kind of guys who like to ride, and have one heck of a good time in the yoop and everywhere we roam!!

TOS...

107306.jpg

Chad knows to keep this spot a secret for sure.

107307.jpg

107308.jpg

Bots up on da bluff

107309.jpg

Chad can really get the 'ol ultra in the air!

107310.jpg

After an off trail tour with me..ha

107311.jpg

107312.jpg

Me carving up a little fresh stuff

107313.jpg

Was a beautiful sunny day

A big thanks to the Bluff in Mass City, and DND Travel Plaza in Dixon, Il.

dhealy8

Here's a couple from this past weekend (Sat)... the few inches of fresh Friday night was the icing on the cake for a late March ride. Was our annual "old school end of the season" ride.

TOS...

107323.jpg

Giant G...aka Johnny

107324.jpg

A big thanks to all great people for all the laughs, fun, and good times from the Cozy Corner in South Range... We have enjoyed your company and beverages for years now, and we ended the season with one heck of a good time Saturday night, whoa!! We will see you again soon! As we always say when we leave.. thanks for putting up with us!! Always a good time at the Cozy!!