2007 Yamaha Attak Gt

beer belly bob

This sled is in excellent condition! One owner, garage kept since new & looks like it is 3 months old!!! Have never had any issues with it, all preventive maintenance has been kept up to date!!! I have been the only rider & have never abused it! It has the 136" track with electronic rear suspension that can be changed on the go! Clicker shocks on the front! Put on a new trail sticker & your are ready for a fun filled season!!! I have everything the dealer gave me in the same shape as the sled! If you see it & hear it run you will not believe the odometer, it shows 10,222!!! I'm asking $3500.00 for this classic Yamaha, you know they don't make them like they used to!!! I have pictures that I could text to you if you would like. My number is 618-339-3888 & my name is Bob!

dwz

As the mayor of Greenland, I can vouch that Bob's 2007 Attak is the cleanest sled you could find!! [only thing cleaner is a new one in the crate]

journeyman

These are great machines! I just sold mine, identical sled that I also bought from Pat's.... just as clean but it had 15,726 miles. They will run forever!!

Sure hope my Sidewinder runs this good!!

Good luck Bob!