2009 WI Registration Sticker Differnt Size Than 2011

whitedust

2009 WI registration sticker much larger size than 2011 so get 2009 off your sled ASAP in this good weather. You won't be pasting 2011 over 2009 no way not even close. Hard card changed too. Now is flimsy soft card so heads up to pull those covers off now & make change.

harvest1121

I did not notice being much bigger just could do without the green. ALmost made me buy an Arctic Cat.
119972.jpg

mxz_chris

Be careful with that sticker placement. My buddy got a ticket in Southern Wisconsin for putting it there. I think I remember a post about that last year.

harvest1121

Mostly I used Gords I used mothers also but just did not work like Gords. Using the steel wool seemed to bring the shine out more. They have alot of videos on youtube about it.

Pizza Man

WHY ARE SNOWMOBILERS ALWAYS FIGHTING THE SYSTEM?
PUT THE STICKER WHERE IT BELONGS AND BE DONE WITH IT.
THERE'S A PLACE FOR LICENSE PLATES ON OUR CARS AND TRUCKS. DO YOU PUT YOUR'S THERE OR ON THE FENDER OR ROOF??

legend02

On a car their's mounting spot for them, not on the Hood or side panels. I put mine behind the A arm's on my XP, at least they can be seen from the front.

harvest1121

The dnr are always standing on the side of the trail. You can see them standing on the side and infront. When I go by a Dnr I always point and have never had a problem. Apex quit writing in CAPS. I think they taught you that in 1st grade.

Pizza Man

I'LL TYPE THE WAY I WANT TO.
I DON'T THINK THERE IS A LAW AGAINST IT ON HERE.
AS FAR AS FIRST GRADE, I WAS THERE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS

harvest1121

You get respect because you earned it not because your are old. Well you think that if you were around that long you would know better not to use all CAPS.

tman

I know 08 apex ltx and I'm sure the caps lock is more of a sight thing than a shouting or pissed thing. Try the zoom key Tom.
happy.gif

zimmbob

Seems to me apex's point was, there are instructions on the sticker that tell you where to put it (or at least there are in MN). If you choose to put it somewhere else, you are risking a ticket. To me, it's your choice, your risk. I know people get funny about how their sled looks with a goofy green sticker on their nice clean sled... As long as you are willing to accept the risk of the ticket, then that's your prerogative. Just like the people in MN that don't like to put the front auto plate on their vehicle even though it's a law in MN to have both front and back...

apex - perhaps an fyi about the all caps. clearly some take that as yelling or speaking strongly. Now you know......