2013 nitro xtx leftover ?

flyinfinn

do they make a good trail rider. I ride mostly trail and lake. but the pricing is making me want to trade my 07 rage.

kip

I have a new 2013 XTX with the 1.75 track but for your riding it sounds like you may want the 1.25 track but I would be willing to swap it out at no charge. The one I have left is blue and black. If you're interested give me a call at 906-883-3536 or drop me a email at kip@patsmotorsports.com

agriffinjd

I have a 2011 XTX Nytro and love it. 4500 miles on it in 2 seasons of trail riding. Not much of an off trail rider myself, and it's not fun getting it stuck (heavy 4-stroke). But you're probably well aware of that with the Rage... I have the stock 1.25" track. Make the trade and get it. You will not regret it. Interestingly enough, I had an '07 Rage GT that blew up which prompted me to buy the XTX brand new.

The only annoying thing is the 7.4 gallon gas tank. I've sweated it into a gas station a time or two. Never run out yet though. Consider getting the gas caddies accessory if you do buy it. It's basically saddle bags with 2 gas cans inside. You can use one can and remove the other can to store gear.

I have a higher windshield and air deflectors too. The stock windshield is just a decoration.

Overall, I just love the sled and it's great for trail riding. I've ridden across the U.P., alone, on it because I trust it won't leave me stranded.

harvest1121

I have a 2009 Nytro that I do like riding on the trail. When its cold it handles good no issues what so ever. When its warm it steers like a tank. I have not changed to a different ski yet. But I would buy another.

agriffinjd

I have a 2009 Nytro that I do like riding on the trail. When its cold it handles good no issues what so ever. When its warm it steers like a tank. I have not changed to a different ski yet. But I would buy another.

Tuner skis greatly reduced steering fatigue. I used the stock skis with stud boy duece bars first...that was steering hard in any weather. Tuner skis are great. And I think the 2013 will have the tuner skis by default...

helhuf

I have a 10 xtx and have used it mainly on trail, handles better than you can imagine. It is a chilly sled, I got taller windshield, deflectors and bigger hand deflectors. I wish the tank was bigger (more gas) but I haven't ran out of gas yet. Also going boon docking has been a lot of fun, even though it is heavier. I buy this sled again!
\