2014 Deer Cam Pics

Not that I know of hopefully not, JK Im not a jealous hunter.I'm heading to Jo Daviess county for Il gun season on Friday with my TC and my older brother. I haven't hunted with him in way too long. Should be a great time

jonesin

well good luck!
getting a deer is secondary to the time spent hunting with friends/family, that is what I look forward to the most each year
i saw tracks heading into my property in the snow this morning, maybe that big guy i had the picture of across the road headed over... might have to go look tonight, i'm sooo addicted!

dothedoo

well today was Jakes lucky day! He bagged that boy in the foreground. My son said that he should be a booner

That's definitely a boner, so tell your son's buddy that it's quite common to get excited after "nailing" a buck like that and he shouldn't feel strange.

mrbb

017.jpg 016.jpg 015.jpg 030.jpg OK not a buck, or even a deer, but you's might enjoy
I keep a cam in my yard, as I have a lotof critters in the back yard
and got this guy the other night, he actually was looking in my window on my back deck later on, I have alot of bears here, this is a nice sized make about 350 lbs or so!

mrbb

bear in snow.jpg bear candy bar 001.jpg 009.jpg 016.jpg 010.jpg

Sorry guys, never added info to the profile, I'm in North east PA
have a ton of bears here all the time, lots of good cover and food, and well alot of locals run feeders and brid feeder,, many even just plain out feed them, I don't recommend doing so, but I have known folks that do daily for 30+ yrs without issue's, so??
it happens
so the bears here get, what I call like urban deer, they don't have as much fear , but on a maybe better note, they have less agression as a wild/wildeness bear,
so, never any issue's with them, minus a broken bird feeder or a trash can tipped over once in a great while(learn to add a little bleach to teh trash and they seem to leave em be! LOl)

as for being a liitle on edge about them
well, NO, I have a reat respect for them and what they can do, but to be honest, I have no fear of them LOL
helped a trap and tag a bunch over the yrs, and have even crawled into a few dens in winter time so, I am I guess what many would call Crazy , but ?? we all have our bad habits I guess HAHA!

here is a couple more pic's
you's might enjoy then

mrbb

here is a cpuple mopre, of a female bear(she had 4 cubs this yr, but lost one about mid May), and then a nice male down the far I hunt, had about 9 different bears there is yr, nothing big really but a lot of young males!

uncle_ed

Nice, got a picture up close?

i got this one on the last day of bow
20 seconds from sight to shot and i had to grab my bow!
luckily i was already standing holding on to the tree in the wind

That is a dandy buck!! My son shot one this past season on a really windy day as well. He didnt even figure a sighting let alone bagging one.
A little side tracked in replying to this thread but wanted to post up Jacobs buck and mine as well. After my son bagged his deer he stated "whats up pops your having a bonk season this year." I told him I had a great season even though I hadnt bagged a deer yet. I had a lot of good days in the field with plenty of sightings and some passed shots. I spent time with my son and his buddies meeting for lunch a few times and catching a football game or 2. Shoot that is a great season in my book!
my sons buck
mike.jpg

my buck
10 pt.jpg

Jacobs buck

jacob.jpg