2014 skidoo rebates

mojo

I see skidoo has up to 1000 rebates on there 2014 sled left overs. but did not say what sleds have what?

longtrack

There are very few 2014 Sleds available and a Dealer told me the Factory is sold out of 2015 Sleds. That explains why the Deals are less than normal The 2 year warrantee on the 2015 skidoo's only applies to certain Models and the $1000 rebates on the 2014 Sleds is only for certain Models. You have to check with a Dealer. Word is Skidoo had record Spring sales.

The Dealer already sold my Trade Sled last week and I sold another 09 1200 I had last week also. So fall sales are starting.

momoney2123

There are very few 2014 Sleds available and a Dealer told me the Factory is sold out of 2015 Sleds. That explains why the Deals are less than normal The 2 year warrantee on the 2015 skidoo's only applies to certain Models and the $1000 rebates on the 2014 Sleds is only for certain Models. You have to check with a Dealer. Word is Skidoo had record Spring sales.

The Dealer already sold my Trade Sled last week and I sold another 09 1200 I had last week also. So fall sales are starting.

yea my dealer was out of 14s by christmas last year. I tried finding some left over 14s before I bought my 15. Couldnt find any. U may find some sport models, but an X packaged sled or XRS...id be shocked to find one. I did find a 13 mxzx 800 in illinois(jim potts) but the guy wanted more for it than I payed for my 15 renegade X. No wonder he cant sell it. He still has it...12,349 plus tax. What a joke.