2017 Doo--Whats next?

momoney2123

I have no idea what will come, if i had to guess ,it will be an 850etec 2 in a lighter chassis same Rmotion rear end, taller lighter mountain sled . But i wish it was this .... the mach Z

. . index.jpg

momoney2123

Yea i knew it was fake, but thats what i wish it was..the return of the mach. Unlikely but it will be something cool im sure of that

- - - Updated - - -

Haha i cant keep up with dootalk either...every 5 minutes is like another 5 pages on those 2017 threads

srt20

theres a fake of a summit on SW. Took the outlines of that pic and filled in the rest.

At least you doo guys better hope its a fake. haha, its ugly.

snobuilder

I have no idea what will come, if i had to guess ,it will be an 850etec 2 in a lighter chassis same Rmotion rear end, taller lighter mountain sled . But i wish it was this .... the mach Z

. . View attachment 53410

I love this kind of gawdy chit!...I think this Yam motor would fit under the AXYS plastic!
img.jpg

Last edited:

momoney2123

As rickie Bobby would say.......SLING SHOTTTT

- - - Updated - - -

Bigger(engine), taller, narrower, lighter

Gona raise the bar for off trail. 165 inch 3.2 track is what they r sayin. Not sure if this engine will come in trail sleds or not

G

G

You are probably right on the 'lighter' notion. Here at my store it is getting harder and harder to order Reynolds Wrap. 'Doo must be buying it all up to make tunnels.

momoney2123

I kno lots on here are envious of skidoo, but once again they turn it up on the competition. Maybe yamaha will one up them with an 800cc direct injecred 2 stroke in a cat chassis lol

G

G

Just kidding. 'Doo sells the most sleds for a reason. Or two. Or three. Without 'Doo pushing we would not have nearly the innovation we have had for the last 13 years.

momoney2123

Just kidding. 'Doo sells the most sleds for a reason. Or two. Or three. Without 'Doo pushing we would not have nearly the innovation we have had for the last 13 years.

Yup no doubt, just like polaris pushed skidoo into bringing this to the table in the off trail segment

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Every year the sled makers keep making them better. The way it should be. Now if they could drop the prices back down around 10k, that'd be great.

srt20

Heres the real deal ladies, 850 etec. Buh bye

View attachment 53419

Well, its a start.
Crappy track angle needs a 3.4" 165 to counter all the trenching. Why doo doesn't fix this is beyond me. Long sleds just aren't as playful in the tight stuff. Well except the poo 163.
Foot boards look awfully short.
Still has torsion springs???

178hp? nice!
30lbs lighter? Nice!
New CVT? Thank you sweet baby Jesus!! Hopefully will be a decent primary, unlike that 40lb boat anchor they had.

Well if all thats true, Im excited to check it out on snow. Hopefully theres options for a 2.5ish" track.