2019/2020 Goggle selection

Modman440

Pretty sure i bring this up about every year. Now for most of us helmet selection among the back country riders is the same the majority wear a mx style helmet but what is your favorite goggle anyone trying something new? Or staying with a tried and true pair? Me personally 509 aviators with mirrored lens for day time and night vision lens clear/blue for night riding. Looking into a yellow tint for flat light anyone have a preference for low light besides yellow?

MOD

yamadooed

Running Spy optics with the persimmons lenses day and night... The color at night keeps the glare down from the oncoming Hid, led and white headlamp upgrades that people just aint figured out how to aim correctly yet...

srt20

I use Rose or Yellow in flat light.
I don't use mx style helmets and googles on trails in midwest though, only in mtns. On trails here I only use Full face.

WorkHardPlayHrd

Can you put a prescription in goggles? My daughter hates her glasses while riding, but her right eye has too much astigmatism for a soft contact. Just wondering if anyone knows. Thanks for any input.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you put a prescription in goggles? My daughter hates her glasses while riding, but her right eye has too much astigmatism for a soft contact. Just wondering if anyone knows. Thanks for any input.

Contact Pro-Vue.com I uave been using their prescription goggles for at least 10 years now.