2022 Deliveries

J.Glenn

20210927_160834.jpg

Probably too early yet, but was curious if anyone was taking delivery of their 2022's yet? Saw this semi going through the Quad Cities on Interstate 80 bridge crossing the Mississippi River, headed west.

D

Deleted member 10829

I was at my dealer last weekend and the owner told me December.  Poo is having some supply issues with the fancy gauge i guess.  He also sells Ski Doo and said they are assembling the sleds and sending them out with parts missing and will send them to the dealer for installation once they get them.  Both companies had huge snowcheck orders this year. 

harvest1121

I was told maybe mid December on a Sidewinder Gt but I bet January.  If the season starts early and no snowmobile I might cancel.

old abe

View attachment 63353

Probably too early yet, but was curious if anyone was taking delivery of their 2022's yet? Saw this semi going through the Quad Cities on Interstate 80 bridge crossing the Mississippi River, headed west.

I also seen a semi load of Doo's heading west on I-80 while in north Davenport on the 16th. Your pic shows the red crates of LYNX sleds. That probably indicates Mountain sleds.

kip

I know it's going to be our most taxing year since 2007 when we had a lot of carryovers. I really feel for all dealerships right now. The salespeople are going to starve this winter. We need to start becoming more dependent on our home soil.

euphoric1

I know it's going to be our most taxing year since 2007 when we had a lot of carryovers. I really feel for all dealerships right now. The salespeople are going to starve this winter. We need to start becoming more dependent on our home soil.

Amen and X1000 to that kip, still waiting on our snow order that we were supposed to take delivery of in July!! not a single unit, besides the order was cut by 40% with potentially no reorders. If what's happening now isn't a big enough slap in the face that we need to be less dependent on foreign entities then I don't know what is or what it will take. Our manufacturers are already predicting problems for next year already. This is getting to be beyond stupid.

kip

Just took a tour of the Scag facilities in West Bend, Beaver Dam, and Mayville WI. What a phenomenal company. People of Wisconsin should be proud to have them. They are totally self dependent and even better family owned!! We just signed up and we're proud and humbled to be a part of their dealer network. They treated us with class. The president was there and all the people are down to earth with no corporate B.S. attitudes. AMEN! The mother company is Metal Kraft and the family started out in 1923 building luggage. What a transformation though the years. Although the mowing season isn't long in the U.P. it will be great to carry a product built in the U.S. such as Scag. A a big portion of the workforce from what I'm told are farmer's wives. They working for the insurance benefits. Check them out! They've had product throughout this whole cruddy Covid crap. It's time to separate ourselves from China and never look back!!! They're trying to cripple this country and it's time to take it back. I'm not talking politics either. I'm talking about the welfare of the U.S.A.

chunk06

Just took a tour of the Scag facilities in West Bend, Beaver Dam, and Mayville WI. What a phenomenal company. People of Wisconsin should be proud to have them. They are totally self dependent and even better family owned!! We just signed up and we're proud and humbled to be a part of their dealer network. They treated us with class. The president was there and all the people are down to earth with no corporate B.S. attitudes. AMEN! The mother company is Metal Kraft and the family started out in 1923 building luggage. What a transformation though the years. Although the mowing season isn't long in the U.P. it will be great to carry a product built in the U.S. such as Scag. A a big portion of the workforce from what I'm told are farmer's wives. They working for the insurance benefits. Check them out! They've had product throughout this whole cruddy Covid crap. It's time to separate ourselves from China and never look back!!! They're trying to cripple this country and it's time to take it back. I'm not talking politics either. I'm talking about the welfare of the U.S.A.

Scag is an awesome company. My Father in Law has an old Tiger cat on his farm that looks like it has been through a war and it still runs great. That product line will be a good seller. We are feeling the shortages in the construction side too. products that were normally 3-8 weeks to get are now running 16-24 weeks. Windows, doors, garage doors and millwork/cabinets are the worse. and when a product does come in it always seems like it is damaged or missing something. Impossible to meet any deadlines with the situation.

david

Nice move, going with Scag. I'm on my 2nd one over the years now. Turf II with fuel injection. It's like the Barney sled of mowers, well built and comfortable for all day mowing if needed. Hope you have a good sales season this winter, Kip!

Right now EVERYONE is having problems in any industry. Nobody wants you to have your sled more than the OEM's since without the delivery they don't get paid. :)

trebsdub

And its going to get worse before it get better, constantly sourcing secondary products to get thru the weekly item shortages. On a positive note hopefully my new sled shows up by the December 15th date that I was emailed.

eao

Seen a similar truck in Houghton Weds am. I passed it on M26 @ Sharon Ave as it headed toward Atlantic Mine.

dfattack

I heard from my dealer the other day that Doo had some theft occur in Quebec recently and he had six of his spring orders stolen on that truck. My Mach Z is still scheduled for December but they moved my Grand Touring out to January now. :poop:

1fujifilm

Amen and X1000 to that kip, still waiting on our snow order that we were supposed to take delivery of in July!! not a single unit, besides the order was cut by 40% with potentially no reorders. If what's happening now isn't a big enough slap in the face that we need to be less dependent on foreign entities then I don't know what is or what it will take. Our manufacturers are already predicting problems for next year already. This is getting to be beyond stupid.
Supply shortages are hard to adapt to for sure.

Snowmobiles are one thing (yes, I ordered one but it is a consumer non-essential "essential for dealers to generate revenue though"), shampoo is another thing.
I oversee a hotel and we haven't had shampoo in two weeks, probably sitting in the Pacific Ocean. Chicken, ketchup, napkins etc..something is not available weekly from Sysco.

We have also been out of COVID test kits since October 2, 2021 that we use daily when team members come to work ill..now instead of missing a few days they are out 7-10 days.

On another note, we received our 2022 A/C 8000 Limited two weeks ago for our Halloween promo.

Bear

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
A manager at the grocery store this morning told me we (you & me) should be buying our turkey and fixings NOW not next month. They're running low on most everything for the holidays i.e. stuffing, pumpkin pie mix, etc. and turkeys are selling as fast as they get them in due to the supply chain issues.
Good thing our turkeys don't come from China or we'd be really screwed!

euphoric1

A manager at the grocery store this morning told me we (you & me) should be buying our turkey and fixings NOW not next month. They're running low on most everything for the holidays i.e. stuffing, pumpkin pie mix, etc. and turkeys are selling as fast as they get them in due to the supply chain issues.
Good thing our turkeys don't come from China or we'd be really screwed!
ahhhh but.... they are claiming there will be a turkey shortage, i just don't get it and as 1fujijilm stated with shampoo's its incredible the empty shelves at the store and the products that are affected. As of yesterday we are now up to 1/3 of our snow order.