2022 Ski Doo Mach Z feedback

winterwarlock

I know there are already a couple threads regarding the 2022 Mach Z. I have an opportunity to purchase a new one (yep there are still a handful available if you search hard) and I would like to hear feedback from folks who purchased one and now have a season of riding it under their belt. Is there anything you absolutely hate about it? Are there any modifications or add ons you would make? Thank you!

dfattack

There is nothing I hate about it. I come from decades of Yamaha purchases in fact I still have my 2012 Apex XTX and don't plan on selling it. So far the Mach is perfect for me but it's lacking one thing...Power steering. For those who haven't experienced EPS you don't really know what you are missing and won't understand. My Apex has EPS and it is missed on the 4S Mach.

Other than that everything else is great. I love how it looks, rear suspension and Smart Shox...WOW.

I'm glad to answer any other questions but I think that sums it up so far for me.

whitedust

I know there are already a couple threads regarding the 2022 Mach Z. I have an opportunity to purchase a new one (yep there are still a handful available if you search hard) and I would like to hear feedback from folks who purchased one and now have a season of riding it under their belt. Is there anything you absolutely hate about it? Are there any modifications or add ons you would make? Thank you!
Wow I’m impressed you found a few non current Machs. Dfattack did add aggressive snow trackers to skis some say that aids easy steering. As said if you haven’t experienced Yamaha eps you probably won’t understand why any 4s should have it. Huge difference in riding position from Yamaha to doo so that should be considered if not on a doo now. The launch button seems to be a novelty not much use to the big mile trail rider but if you drag race its useful. The Yamaha SRX still dominates the lakes but the Mach is the ultimate power cruiser.