2024 Yamaha.Is it going to happen?

hybrid

I think the ice will go out on Wednesday this week! Looking forward to getting the piers and lift in, 60 by Saturday!
Also going to be building a garage this summer so anxious for the load limits to get off the roads and get the process started.
load limits off today in arbor vitae

goofy600

I think the ice will go out on Wednesday this week! Looking forward to getting the piers and lift in, 60 by Saturday!
Also going to be building a garage this summer so anxious for the load limits to get off the roads and get the process started.
At the rate it’s going up here road restrictions won’t be off until June. Still snow today another 3-6 possible, think I’m going to take sled up and down the road just because.

garageguy

My 2010 polaris 600, never sees bumps more then minor trail chop in those areas, stock shocks and settings, no need for power steering.
On my trips to the UP...yes maybe a new sled would be needed.

snoden

Smart shocks and eps difficult to beat
Ac and Yami have had that combination since MY22. Granted their smart shocks are not as advanced as Doo's but still adjustable on the fly on the handle bars. Guys that have that combo rave about it.

whitedust

Ac and Yami have had that combination since MY22. Granted their smart shocks are not as advanced as Doo's but still adjustable on the fly on the handle bars. Guys that have that combo rave about it.
Ya I’m aware of AC/Yamaha pro cross handle bar shock adjustment but what does it do how is it smart? How does it work? Doo air ride handle bar adjusts air pressure in rear shock either up of down and is dumb no electronic input. The old Yamaha EC Ohlin handle bar adjustment varied oil flow in mono shock and worked very well imo but also dumb. Doo smart shock is changing shock settings via electronics a number of times a second plus manual mode settings too. How does pro cross do it to make it smart?

snoden

Ya I’m aware of AC/Yamaha pro cross handle bar shock adjustment but what does it do how is it smart? How does it work?
It's an I-active system. You have 3 settings to choose from for compression, soft, medium and hard from the factory. It also allows the rider to have their own custom settings as well. Your setting is displayed on the cluster. Like I said not as advanced as Doo's closed loop system but still a smart shock setup.

pclark

My 2010 polaris 600, never sees bumps more then minor trail chop in those areas, stock shocks and settings, no need for power steering.
On my trips to the UP...yes maybe a new sled would be needed.
Great sled, I had a 600 Classic.

whitedust

It's an I-active system. You have 3 settings to choose from for compression, soft, medium and hard from the factory. It also allows the rider to have their own custom settings as well. Your setting is displayed on the cluster. Like I said not as advanced as Doo's closed loop system but still a smart shock setup.
Are those air shocks what is changing and how?

snoden

They are Fox QS3 shocks, coil over with rezi cans filled with oil and nitrogen. Allows rider to adjust compression while riding.