gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let me be the first to raise a toast to you and your family and may the coming year be blessed with good health and happiness. (Here's the part where we all take a sip of something strong) But you might want to save some of those spirits for later this coming year, I think 2024 is going to be a Bumpy Ride! Kinda like that stretch of trail that's seen too much traffic and not enough grooming. All you can do is hang on and hope for the best. I'm going to share some politics over on the Barstool forum where you can check out Bill O'Reilly's thoughts on the coming year.

We lost our founder, John Dee in November, a gut punch for every one of us. I miss my friend badly, his goofy mannerisms, his forecasts, and news of the Dee family from deep in the Keweenaw. As John is looking down on us, I bet he's wearing that grin and smile that we all remember. We miss you buddy!

John4.jpg

As for you and me? We're still here hoping for snow and falling headfirst in to 2024.

Happy New Year from Snow Central!

hermie

Happy New Year's to everyone but wow talk about a downer on the start of a New year. Every election year is a wait and see year. I am in the trades and almost every election year is a slower as it's wait and see who wins.