2025 Sleds

goofy600

Talked with a dealer today and asked if they have had many spring orders and was told maybe 4 or 5 and I believe they are a pretty big volume dealer, had every bit of 50+ still in crates and I’m sure plenty of used stuff also. So going to be very interesting what happens to the sled market I the coming season or so. Really need to have a good one next year.

euphoric1

Talked with a dealer today and asked if they have had many spring orders and was told maybe 4 or 5 and I believe they are a pretty big volume dealer, had every bit of 50+ still in crates and I’m sure plenty of used stuff also. So going to be very interesting what happens to the sled market I the coming season or so. Really need to have a good one next year.
X1000!!! for the industry and everyone involved and who rely on it!

durphee

RAS x is only on a few models. Not on renegade X package or Enduro. I don’t think it was on MXZ
I have a renegade 900 x and it looks like the resale is in the toilet. I was thinking about an etec MXZ just to have a light fun throw around sled again.
I went from the Polaris Assault to the 129 MXZ XRS. I can't say much bad about the Assault, I really liked it but getting older and doing basically trail riding. Only got 200 miles on the MXZ and really, really like it.