32F & Pouring Rain In Phelps!

whitedust

What is this Ground Hog Day???? Same chit weather over & over.....JD says to grin and bear it but getting more difficult with each rain storm Phelps thru the UP. We should have at least a foot of snow on the ground with lakes frozen but still stuck in early November weather pattern. I sure hope John is right with his long range forecast!

D

Deleted member 10829

Snowing all day here with at least 2" of heavy wet snow. If we get 4" and it gets cold, it will make a good base. At least it will be a white Christmas now! :)

whitedust

Snowing all day here with at least 2" of heavy wet snow. If we get 4" and it gets cold, it will make a good base. At least it will be a white Christmas now! :)

That's to good hear Mark at least Spooner is making progress we seem to get to 2-3 inches of dense snow/sleet on ice base then it rains & takes it down to ice & puddles. Each new storm seems to inch east 50-75 miles or so maybe we will get a dump soon or series of 3 inchers which is more typical for us.

D

Deleted member 10829

Pete,

I just looked at an updated snowfall forecast and it looks like you could be getting some good snow about 3 days out. Fingers crossed!

whitedust

Pete,

I just looked at an updated snowfall forecast and it looks like you could be getting some good snow about 3 days out. Fingers crossed!

Local weather starting to catch up with John & see mulitiple systems next week ...maybe we can finally get it going spread the wealth a bit get Watersmeet trails white with new snow.