35 below socks

snowhawg

Thanks Guys, Thinking these don't make the cut. Wondering what you recommend for keeping feet dry?

The best system I use for riding is polypropylene liner socks under good Merino wool socks. I have found this system keeps my feet warm all day. If you spend much time indoors with the boots on, you can't avoid getting wet feet.

The polypropylene socks are thin and inexpensive. You can find them on Amazon from 3-7 bucks.

Hoosier

Sorels, excellent boot. After riding long hauls my socks are damp.

That's a good brand. If your socks are damp, either your boots are leaking or not breathing or you are wearing cotton. Most wool/fleece/non-cotton socks should work fine as long as the boot isn't tight or you aren't overheating. I'm not sure a "gimmick" sock will help.

srt20

I wear boots that are plenty big enough to move my toes freely. I use Klim boots because they are gortex and breathe very good, better than my Motorfist boots. I use cheapish non cotton breathable socks, regular athletic sock thickness. Feet never get cold, and never get even damp.

I have a pair of Trukke boots that lots of people seem to love. They are so warm that my feet sweat and the boots don't breathe. Then it feels like Im walking in a swamp barefoot.