60% Off 100's of Items: Klim, MotorFist, 509....

600_RMK_144

This post needs to be removed. Gotta see if I can find the stuff I've got my eye on (sitting in my cart) cheaper @ H. Days. Pulling the trigger Saturday afternoon if I don't find at the show. This isn't going to work if you keep spreading the word and sell out!!!! ;)

firstplaceparts

I was also at Haydays, did not have a booth. Here is my take: we can offer the same deals and probably better, you don't pay any sales tax, you don't have to carry it around and we ship for free.

Or if you are looking for new current stuff: try it on at Haydays, go home and buy from FirstPlaceParts.com. No tax, free shipping and you don't have to haul it out.

Thanks
Mark

600_RMK_144

I was also at Haydays, did not have a booth. Here is my take: we can offer the same deals and probably better, you don't pay any sales tax, you don't have to carry it around and we ship for free.

Or if you are looking for new current stuff: try it on at Haydays, go home and buy from FirstPlaceParts.com. No tax, free shipping and you don't have to haul it out.

Thanks
Mark

That's exactly what I did as a matter of fact! Ordered the Redline jacket (and some goggles) Saturday afternoon after I wasn't finding much at the show. Got a confirmation this afternoon that it was on its way. Surprised you guys were not at Hay Days, why do you guys not do that? Too much work? Thanks again, love me some First Place Parts, top notch service and great deals!!!