600 etec

harvest1121

Do not use much oil great gas mileage and so not have to change plugs. I ride a 800 skidoo and the other guy has an etech he really likes it

woodi

Rode 4 stroke for 4yrs.Bought 600etc last yr.Smartest thing i ever did.Usualy average 3000 t0 5000 miles per year in UP

D

Deleted member 10829

I've heard nothing but good things about them and it's even hard to find them right now. My buddy got one last year and he sure liked it. You don't get any deals on them right now, but the resale should be very good if they continue to perform like they did last year. Mileage is very good and oil consumption very low.

aesynthetics

Got a 600 Etec Renegade Backcountry this year. (My fourth Renegade) and it has outperformed all the others hands down. First tank of gas I already got 20 mpg on and off the throttle and the motor is the smoothest 2 stroke I've ever seen. All good so far!

longtrack

We have 2 of them, we are very happy with them, the biggest plus is no Smoke and very little smell. When we start our 500ss it fills the trailer with Smoke. Our 500ss, 4TEK and both ETEK's all get good mileage and the Etek's use about a Gallon of Oil to 800 Miles unless you run them hard then they use a little more.