906 Copper - my side hobby!

m8man

I have a family business that I resurrected last fall. My grandfather started the business in 1977, my Dad took it over in 1991, and I worked there from the late 1980’s to 2012 when they sold it for a song. My wife and I have careers in other fields, I’ll be retiring in 4-5 years and changing careers and going back into it with more steam. I truly love creating copper sculptures and selling them. Feel free to check out the Facebook page and inquire! A little discount to JD members! See the link for my hobby deal below, I’ll also post some pics too! All done by hand! No machines!

m8man

It’s a fun hobby! A bit more of biz history on the book of faces info. My wife does that stuff I don’t do social media except for the JD form!
Anyway, for those of you have seen the Bishop Baraga shrine over Keweenaw Bay, my Grandfather was the primary welder on that in the early 1970’s!
Fun stuff

Attachments

• IMG_7363.jpeg
    IMG_7363.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7970.jpeg
    IMG_7970.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6713.jpeg
    IMG_6713.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 21

skiroule

Checked out your FB page, very nice work! There are some talented people on this site. Planning on contacting you about a Walleye silhoutte wall hanging for the cabin. Would make a great surprise Christmas gift for my wife.