A big Thank you!

mschu2008doo

Was staying in Rockland. Saturday to Wednesday.
Got into a little (single) accident Sunday the first day out, (first one in 38 yrs) crossing the bridge before Krupp's. Trail 3 was great, a little bumpy but not bad. Got to the bridge before Krupp's and a few bigger bumps, but after, they were huge, 2' deep. I know they are bad there. My stupid for not slowing down sooner. The whoop on the other side got me good, the nose hit, and the sled bucked me off (I was 8' in the air) and the sled launched down the ravine and I slid 50 feet down the trail (Luckily). Bruised up a bit but, but was still able to keep the trip going with the kid, as it was his first trip to the U.P. and he is home from College. Sled was done, no brakes, broken windshield, side panel. could of been worse.

Have to thank the great community of snowmobiler's we have!

A big THANK YOU to the group the helped dig my sled out, from down in the ravine by the road.

Thank you to (Kip) Pat's in Greenland. Called at 12 on Sunday, was able to get back and get a rental before they closed for the trip. Had it all set up and ready when I got there.
If you are up in Greenland, Visit Pat's, Great people, Great people to know. The most helpful place I have ever been.

Got in 600 miles still so not a bad trip. Kid got to experience the awesome lake effect snow Tuesday night too.

Thanks to all,
Matt

sjb

Pat's is nothing short of fantastic. More than one time he has "pulled" our group out for one thing or another. Going back just short of 10 years ago, I broke my exhaust on my Apex. He had me up and going in about 4 hours and the expense was very reasonable. They are fair, honest and will help you out any way possible. What more can you ask for?

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, great people, great service! 4 hour drive for me, but, that's where I buy my toys.

snowlover

Kip and the crew at Pat's are top notch. Every year they help us out. I have bought a couple toys from them and plan on buying my next sled and sxs from them.

kip

mschu2008doo, thank you and I'm glad we could help you. That's why we're here. Thank you all for the the kind words and for your business! Much appreciated! Kip

longtrack

Glad to hear your doing ok, we stopped after you had it out of that deep ditch and I figured your Trip was probably over.

mschu2008doo

Thanks!
I figured the trip was over also. Still feeling it, but I was able to keep going. Nothing broken. At Least Pats was able to keep me riding or it would of been over. Not riding with no brakes. Have to say, the Yami Viper I rented was pretty sweet!

hermie

Things happen fast out there. Glad you are ok. Just got the wife and I Klim tek-vest just for some extra protection if something like this happens to us. Can't be too safe out there.

mschu2008doo

Yes they do! Thanks. I have ridden with a tek-vest for many years. Seen too many friends get hurt without one. I really think, I would of had a few broken ribs if I did not have one on. That ground was hard, as I see from the bruises. I could of used some football gear for this one, wouldn't of come out so banged up.

Sleddog

I crashed on that same bridge 2 years ago during a snow storm. Didn't see it next thing I know I'm in the air.