IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3171.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

doospunk

Nice pics. What are you doing to get your pics to post in that size/format? (If you look at others, they all appear as thumbnails that you need to click on.)

tkuss

I have a photobucket account.

If you get your own (its free), you then upload your pics to photobucket. Your pictures will then have there own personal web URL. You can then you can copy that url and paste it in when you create your post, and your pictures will show up as mine do.

There are a few URL options, be sure to copy and paste the "img" option for the url.

tkuss

Most of the pictures are from a ride from Bruce Crossing to Big Bay and Back.

A few days ago I was out in the U.P again, boondocking this time and it was right after a few days of good lake effect. There was a good foot of fresh powder, forgot my camera though.

I am leaving for out west and we are going to be riding 3 different spots with 8 days of riding total. So hopefully the pictures I get out there will not even compare to these ones.

I got that second picture by putting my camera close to the ground, then I just increased the shadow effect.

tkuss

The offtrail riding is good in many areas of the U.P right now. Just stick to the usual lake effect snow band areas and chances are you will have 2 to ft of snow to play in.