A golfer's obsession!

snodogg

With all this whinning and complaining we've all been doing about the lack of snow I just had to post this... Keep in mind I am just outside Minneapolis where we started with 12"+ that has now diminished to a mere 2-3 covering" We were on the verge to a great early start that is now totally wiped out.

sooo... a guy walks into the golf shop yesterday and says (dead serious) "That rain last weekend sure was nice, all we need is one more good melt down and we just might be playing golf again in January."

I just couldn't believe this guy...all I could think to myself is "what would the JDer's do to him?"...

DooZ

I'm a golf fanatic, but my season is from April to October. November-March is for the winter hobby. I would have decked him....lol We have a couple courses down here (SE WI) that were open all year last year. We better not have a repeat.

durphee

golfed last friday and basically all year last year. But, im ready to put the clubs away, the cart is just too slow for me!

frnash

With all this whinning [sic] and complaining we've all been doing about the lack of snow I just had to post this... Keep in mind I am just outside Minneapolis where we started with 12"+ that has now diminished to a mere 2-3 covering" We were on the verge to a great early start that is now totally wiped out.

sooo... a guy walks into the golf shop yesterday and says (dead serious) "That rain last weekend sure was nice, all we need is one more good melt down and we just might be playing golf again in January."

I just couldn't believe this guy...all I could think to myself is "what would the JDer's do to him?"...

Whinny, whinny, and a hearty Hi-yo, Silver! :p

D

Deleted member 10829

His name wasn't Barry, was it? ;) Some things never change no matter what course you are at! That sucks to get all that snow and have it basically wasted now. Why do we love winter so much again? We leave for our trip in less than 4 weeks.