A message from AWSC. Please read this.

woodside

This is a very good read and reminder regarding the current conditions across Wisconsin and the UP. There are always some who want to ride yesterday; anytime and anywhere. We must all be in this together in order to help in the difficult task to assure that our trails are maintained and the needs of the land owners are met. Both topics are not givens, are not automatic just because someone registered their sled and purchased a trail pass, as much effort must be expended in order to maintain and protect what we have.

Please read this update and pass it on to your club members, friends and fellow riders.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/493...if_t=group_activity&notif_id=1481579440772729

utinans

this is a great message,when i was young getting my permit they always use to say stuff like this,especially on first snowfalls,to give some time.but the bad thing is most of the people don't read and care.as soon as there is a flake on the ground everybody is on it and at full throttle,never lettin trail pack.theres not much i think we can do about and most of the sleds have too much power and are set up aggressive not to mention alot of people modify,these are the ones setting bad examples when the most of us are responsible riders,so i'd say slow down,easy on the throttle,let the trail pack and hopefully it leads to better trails and happier people!!!