A not just for hunting deer stand/tree fort

Looking for ideas something that could be used for hunting but would make a place to chill when no one is hunting out of it. would love to see some photos.

Mezz have a whole lot full of those + a truck camper and travel trailer in my garage, this is for the back 20 we just bought by my house, have brothers that hunt but I want a tree fort just to hang out in when we can't get away and want to hide out, but can be used to hunt out of too if someone wants to, I guess kind of like a super comfy deer stand like you see on the trails around three lakes and sugar camp or come across when out riding. I should google and see if anyones ever put a book together of pictures of deerstands.

rp7x i might do that this weekend it's supposed to kind of rainy anyway. I figured there has to be some guys on here that have some killer stands. wow 10x 12 that's more like a condo! would enjoy seeing some pics once you can. Thanks for the tip, not a big you tuber except for watching snow water cross vids.

mezz

Check out Amazon, there are some pretty impressive looking kits available, pricey, but nice.

jonesin

I made a nice one out of 3" thick insulated metal panels, you want 6'x6' inside to be comfy hunting in my mind, you can fit 2 but its crowded
I have an old kids tree house that i moved out there and its 8'x10' inside i think and its almost too big for 1 guy to hunt out of but the kids used to sleep in it sometimes for fun

snomoman

Get all your buddies together and build yourself a commune …ha ha

Attachments

• IMG_8932.jpeg
    IMG_8932.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
I made a nice one out of 3" thick insulated metal panels, you want 6'x6' inside to be comfy hunting in my mind, you can fit 2 but its crowded
I have an old kids tree house that i moved out there and its 8'x10' inside i think and its almost too big for 1 guy to hunt out of but the kids used to sleep in it sometimes for fun
jonesin, thanks for the tips, will keep you up on progress as we go.