Adams Country

SHOOT2KILL

I dropped early this morning @ Cedar Shack...Headed toward Grand Marsh, then took tr 30e ? east toward Westfield/ Coloma. Then looped south toward Easton, then rode into New chester Township and turned around where the trail crosses hwy G...Then back to the trail intersection and continued on to Easton. Then went to White Creek, turned around then north back toward Adams/Friendship. Turned around again just south of town and went back to Cedar Shack...Some trails you could tell had been groomed...Most were NOT groomed...Problem is...Trail opened on Tuesday @ 10am and every alcoholic in the county was bar hopping all night and the trails are what I would call TRASHED...Although the trail towards New Chester Township was groomed to perfection and real nice because it's basically a deadend trail into Marquette county which is CLOSED...BTW I rode Lincoln County and then maybe 5-6 miles north into Oneida on early tuesday a.m....Lincoln was great...Oneida ABSOLUTELY SUCKED...Had to turn around and head back to Lincoln...Counted 80+ trucks with trailers heading north on 39/51 late yesterday afternoon when I left between Hwy 86 and where I got off at Hwy 21...

Last edited:

wisco-mb

Adams opened at 10am yesterday? Crazy they would open it for a day, but if there is some snow...
The trail from Adams to Grand Marsh is a favorite of mine.
The trail east of Grand Marsh to Westfield used to be good before DNR cleared all the trees out..

SHOOT2KILL

Adams opened at 10am yesterday? Crazy they would open it for a day, but if there is some snow...
The trail from Adams to Grand Marsh is a favorite of mine.
The trail east of Grand Marsh to Westfield used to be good before DNR cleared all the trees out..
Only the 2 north zones...Everything south of Hwy 82 stayed closed...The whole county is again closing down 12/29 @8am...lol

Last edited: