Adams County

ryanslyne

Was surprised to see that they opened the trails in Adams County for the first time this year! I imagine the conditions are not very good since they have not gotten much snow in this area this year. I know usually I like to try and do a trip here every year since we have the cabin in Arkdale, WI but this year we haven't had the chance. Has anyone gotten out to see what the conditions are like? If they pick up a few more inches maybe I will have to make the trip up next weekend or something? Anyone have a report?

Thanks.

RS

dan72499

adams

Anyone have a report? lol I imagine the no report is probably meaning no good.

OK,. I know that the trails are junk. no snow across the open fields and no panning.And someone told me that they spoke to someone else and when the question was asked ,why are they open. Is it because of getting you know what from you know who. They smiled and said they aren't saying. lol. So I would not even think of riding until more snow.

pfeifest

Pretty much what I figured. Well thanks for the report.

I am a bit north of there in Wood county but did get through there last weekend. Normally I ride pretty much anything and don't complain, but I wouldn't ride them down there at this time. They must have like 4" tops.

If you are looking to ride I'd recommend you take Hwy 21 to Hwy 80 to Hwy 13 and drop in Abbotsford, WI. They are actually pretty decent in NW Marathon Cty.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not enough snow at all, maybe 3 inches by me. Im 2 miles from the Adams county line on south west side.