Adventure Mountain Lions 1st Annual Mud Bog!!!!

kip

The Adventure Mountain Lions will be having our first annual ATV/UTV mud bog event on July 30th during the Ontonagon County Fair Event! The Mountain Lions are non profit so please try to show up and give your support! Better yet, bring your atv or utv and enter the event:) We will be having 4 classes. 500 c.c. and under. 501 to 900 c.c., 901 and Up, and modified which is run what you brung! It's 20 dollars per class to enter. Registration from 12 to 3 p.m. eastern time. Racers under 18 need to have a guardian and themselves sign a waiver. 1st place pays 150 dollars and 2nd place is 100 dollars and that's for each stock class of course. The Mod class pays 200 for 1st and 150 for second. You will also have the chance to win a 2016 Polaris Sportsman 450 4x4 ATV that we'll be donating in support of the Mountain Lions and the Ontonagon County Fair. Things are tough in this area and those two great organizations can use all the help they can get!!! The tickets are 10 dollars for one, 3 for 25, or 7 for 50 dollars. We can't sell them just yet as we're waiting for our license but I'll update this post when we're allowed to do so. The drawing for the new ATV will be held at 7:30 eastern time on November 30th. Please show your support!!!! Bring the family up for a atv ride and make a night of it!!! Thanks to all for your support. We will also have demo rides set up for both Yamaha and Polaris products so you'll get a chance to try some new stuff out as well:) Thanks!!!!

joks79

Where could I find more info on this? I'm wondering what time it starts and if there are any preregistered racers?

kip

Registration is the day of the race from 12 to 3 eastern time at the Adventure Mountain Ski Hill in Greenland, MI 49929. Racing starts at 4 eastern time. Please feel free to call me at 906-883-3536 if you haven more questions. Thanks, Kip