All you can eat fish fry locations- summer 2023

jjj70095

Went to ERA for first time in Minocqua. Had chicken alfredo, and it came with a salad. Was tasty and bill was $20. All meals and salads come in these unique bowls that face you with a large opening towards you.

pclark

Went to ERA for first time in Minocqua. Had chicken alfredo, and it came with a salad. Was tasty and bill was $20. All meals and salads come in these unique bowls that face you with a large opening towards you.
We stop there for lunch whenever we are in Minocqua, good food, more than ample servings, usually take home food.

old abe

Just got done with an awesome fish fry right here on Spider Lake at our house, perch and bluegill caught through the ice in March 2023, lightly battered and fried on the burner of my gas grill. Yes, very tasty and free! Well probably not free, because had to buy bait and get to the secret spot but nice to be able pull a couple of packs from the freezer and enjoy them!
Far out pclark! That's the right kind of fish, and the best way to have them! :p
:p:p:p you make me hungry. I like that part that you have plenty of fish in the freezer best!

pclark

Far out pclark! That's the right kind of fish, and the best way to have them! :p
:p:p:p you make me hungry. I like that part that you have plenty of fish in the freezer best!
Thanks Old Abe, where you been? Hope you are healing and feeling good.

old abe

Thanks Old Abe, where you been? Hope you are healing and feeling good.
pclark, I'm coming along as well as possible, so I've been told? Not as what I wish for, but very, very good according to those who are in the know! I still have some minor A-Fib at times, but nothing serious to worry of. Kathe has a at home EKG instrument, and keeeps close track of me. I'm getting most of my weight back, and my strength is improving daily! I sailed through the Cardiac Rehab, and I'm on my second go around of Exercise, and Strength Building. Those have really helped me too. Harvest is here, it came very early. I'm going to try and get back to doing some trucking? We'll have to see how that goes? You can take me out of the truck, but you can't take the truck out of me? I wish to convey my many, many Thanks, for all of the Prayers, and Well Wishes that have been sent my way! Thank you to ALL! We now need to do the same for John! My what a horrendous freak accident. Take Care, good to hear from you!

pclark

pclark, I'm coming along as well as possible, so I've been told? Not as what I wish for, but very, very good according to those who are in the know! I still have some minor A-Fib at times, but nothing serious to worry of. Kathe has a at home EKG instrument, and keeeps close track of me. I'm getting most of my weight back, and my strength is improving daily! I sailed through the Cardiac Rehab, and I'm on my second go around of Exercise, and Strength Building. Those have really helped me too. Harvest is here, it came very early. I'm going to try and get back to doing some trucking? We'll have to see how that goes? You can take me out of the truck, but you can't take the truck out of me? I wish to convey my many, many Thanks, for all of the Prayers, and Well Wishes that have been sent my way! Thank you to ALL! We now need to do the same for John! My what a horrendous freak accident. Take Care, good to hear from you!
Good to hear OA, stay healthy as you age!

old abe

Good to hear OA, stay healthy as you age!
Well, pclark I can report good news! I was back in the truck Friday hauling corn. And it worked out very well! Kathe, and Kyle are starting to accept that I'll be fine. When I got done that evening, I felt better than I have since before I got down with all the medical issues I had to deal with! o_O
:):p