Almost a foot of snow here in IL

polarisrider1

How about Cooke City on the week of the 23rd? meet up with Smurfrider , Wintertime and I. Bring Andy and another hardcore and we can ride "Top of the world". we will be filming Flatlanders 2. we could use some fresh blood and some Olaf/Andy carnage is always guaranteed! lol.

Dave B. the open invite is always there.

cuzzinolaf

How about Cooke City on the week of the 23rd? meet up with Smurfrider , Wintertime and I. Bring Andy and another hardcore and we can ride "Top of the world". we will be filming Flatlanders 2. we could use some fresh blood and some Olaf/Andy carnage is always guaranteed! lol.

It is half tempting but I don't think I can make it. We'll have to chat as it gets closer because I'm really hoping the UP is good by then. If it hasn't happened I might consider.

fgsacts

Thanks for the invite. May take you up on it if the Yoop is still a bust.