Amazing card trick

searay500

That's Good Stuff.............Did one like that at the Root Cellar a couple years ago.

Anyone have any good snowmobiling stories? The fun ones, not the Crap about "trail Pros" or who has the most miles. We see that all the time. I've got one....... Last year we were on the "guys trip". Before we left my eight year old daughter asked if she could put a sticker of a Care Bear on my Sled. Said no way. Then I said let me see that sticker book.
Guess what. Brought it with me on the Guy Trip. First Morning during Breakfast my buddy got the first Care Bear on his sled. He did not see it at first but someone else pointed it out.
Naturally, he was like *** is this. Nobody else knew what was going on. I just kept it to myself. So, we proceeded with our trip and these little stickers kept apperaring on some of the sleds. There were six of us, so I only did it to three. The last night they finaly figured out the deal. All had a good laugh, and those stinkin things don't come off easy.
They found the stikers and I had four on my sled by the time we were done. Always talk about it. Going to UP in a couple weeks. Hopefully have more good ones when we return!!