American Chopper

jmag

i am with polarisrider, liked the new show until recently. jr has absolutely no personality, mikey constantly whines and cries about his dad (come out of the closet already), and sr is hard to like. the builders are at least interesting to watch.

D

Deleted member 10829

I still enjoy it and I can't wait for Rick to leave OCC and join PJD.

fgsacts

Have a hard time watching any reality TV lately. It has gotten out of control and I hope it comes to an end in the near future, including American Chopper.

L

lenny

I do, I want sr,jr and jj to have a cage brawl, each man for themselves

polarisrider1

Have a hard time watching any reality TV lately. It has gotten out of control and I hope it comes to an end in the near future, including American Chopper.
I totally agree with you Andy. And just how dumb are those guys on the Alaska Gold rush show. They don't learn anything from what they do. I truely suspect the gold they make is from playing dumb on the show.

Last edited:

fgsacts

I hit rock bottom when my wife and I watched "Mud Bog" or something like that, the other night. They made a damn show about some hill rods in Alabama that turned their 3 acres into a mud bog for other hill rods to tear up in the 4x4's on the weekends. When it was over we both looked at each other and actually said that we could not believe we wasted an hour of our lives watching that garbage. I would watch West Coast Choppers if it came back on. As much as people like to dislike Jessee, he is entertaining and has skills. I felt like I could actually learn something from that guy.

polarisrider1

If you want to do some major dumbing down, watch Big Shrimpin'. Or the Moonshining show. I just a soon kill brain cells right here.